TEKsystems – Various Positions
Recruiter/Inside Sales Leading into Business Development/Account Management
Who We Are: TEKsystems is the nation’s largest IT Company delivering staffing and large scale solutions to various Fortune 500 companies. Ranked #1 in industry by IT Services Business Report for nine consecutive years, TEKsystems is a flagship company of Allegis Group, a $5.6 billion enterprise with positive annual growth since its founding.
With over 90 offices and over 2,200 recruiters throughout North America and Europe, our reach grants us access to 81% of the technical professional workforce. It also enables us to speak with over 10,000 technical professionals a week and meet with more than 2,600 of them face to face when recruiting top talent.
Why TEKsystems? Simply put, TEKsystems goes further to provide you with the proper training and tools to ensure your success. Our organization is committed to building high performance teams which has lead us to being rated a Best Places to Work for Recent College Grads by Experience, Inc. Our current position Recruiter/Inside Sales ultimately leading into Business Development/Account Management roles require individuals with competitive spirit, drive, team mentality, courage, commitment, and who have demonstrated perseverance. TEKsystems is looking for professional individuals who are looking to build a long term career in a consultative sales environment.
Qualified candidates for the Recruiter position will:
• Develop recruiting strategies designed to identify qualified candidates through various recruiting tools
• Evaluate candidates’ strengths compared with clients’ requirements by, for example, evaluating, screening, and interviewing the candidate.
• Negotiate wage rates and other terms and conditions of employment with candidates, and gain commitment from candidates for current and future job requirements.
• Complete necessary pre-employment processes including reference checks and background/drug tests.
• Manage contract employees while on assignment. Assess and investigate contractor related problems, and administer performance counseling, coaching, and disciplinary measures when necessary.
• Work with Account Managers to identify top accounts, target skill sets, key market segments, and to assess clients’ staffing requirements.
• Communicate effectively with others in order to create a productive and diverse environment.
• Communicate with peers by sharing recruiting “best practices” and providing accurate, thorough documentation on contract employees in applicant tracking systems or other documentation tools.
• Maintain relationships with industry contacts to provide customer service, gain industry knowledge, and get referrals and sales leads.
• Bachelor’s degree or related sales experience
• Availability to work before/after typical office hours as work may demand
• Possess strong written and oral English communication skills
• Desire to learn and advance in a fast paced sales environment and be capable of regularly using good judgment and discretion to accomplish goals and work requirements
• Be currently authorized to work in the United States for any employer
TEKsystems compensation package is highly competitive including both a base salary and uncapped commission. We are committed to promoting based on merit and not tenure and offer the opportunity to develop and learn from top industry professionals.