Erie Insurance Group
Corporate (Technical) Recruiter
Job ID: 2012-3946
Category: Human Resources
Location: PA – Erie, Corporate Office
Erie Insurance Group is a Fortune 500 company committed to Employee development, professional excellence and career success. We view a diverse workforce as a competitive advantage, and are committed to attracting and retaining the best people we can find. We offer challenging work in an exceptional work environment, attractive salary and a comprehensive Total Rewards benefit package.
Our Home Office is in Erie, Pa., and our 23 field offices employ more than 4,200 people. ERIE’s territory includes 11 states and the District of Columbia.
|As a Corporate Recruiter you will join our Talent Acquisition team to support our strategic recruiting practices. You will work with management to determine current and future staffing needs, identify internal and external candidates, interview, evaluate and recommend placement for exempt and nonexempt positions. You will also assist with Employee transfers, promotions and related activities, and actively supports ERIE’s diversity recruitment efforts.
Your expertise will be leveraged to build talent pipelines using strategic sourcing and your ability access candidate fit.
|Skills and Abilities:
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong verbal, written and presentation communication skills.
- Strong organizational and decision-making skills.
- Good problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to work with confidential information.
- Ability to make effective presentations.
- Ability to handle difficult situations with tact and diplomacy.
- Ability to lead multiple initiatives in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Ability to operate a computer and related software.
- Ability to operate a motor vehicle.
- Candidates with above minimum qualifications may be considered for Sr. Corporate Recruiter.
- Full cycle IT Recruitment background strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and execute strategic sourcing recruitment plans (including diversity and social media components) strongly preferred.
- Prior experience building and managing an IT talent pipeline strongly preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, human resources or related field, or equivalent experience, required.
- In lieu of a Bachelor’s degree, four additional years of related experience, is required.
- Two years experience in recruiting or related field required.
- Experience recruiting exempt and/or non-exempt candidates in an office environment preferred.
- Proficiency with word processing, database, presentation and spreadsheet software required.
- Familiarity with applicant tracking and/or position management software preferred.
- Occasional travel, including some overnights, required.
- Valid driver’s license required.
|Apply for this job:
Various Other Positions