Membership in WPDI is open to companies and organizations committed to diversity and inclusion.
Membership is company-based. Although a primary contact must be specified on the membership application, additional member company professionals who have a passion for diversity and inclusion are welcome and encouraged to participate.
WPDI membership gives your company or organization access to a network of local diversity and inclusion professionals with whom you can build relationships, share best practices and resources, and advance corporate and community diversity and inclusion initiatives that will expand our region’s economy. Through the WPDI network, educational programs, and other available resources, you will be able to broaden and strengthen diversity and inclusion within your company or organization, better enabling you to attract and retain top level talent from a pool of diverse professionals.
Your company’s annual membership in WPDI includes:
- Unlimited free job postings on the WPDI web site
- Participation in educational workshops and seminars
- Participation in networking events and best practice sharing
- Participation in diversity and inclusion-related research programs
- Access to research and studies
- Access to local diversity and inclusion leaders in both the for-profit and not-for-profit sectors
- Participation in focus groups, case studies, surveys, and roundtables
- Visibility and recognition among leading diversity and inclusion professionals
- Participation in committees that will drive regional diversity and inclusion initiatives
- Discounted or complimentary access to events of WPDI diversity and inclusion partners
- Company membership listing and link on WPDI web site
How to Join WPDI
Please consider joining WPDI and becoming an active and supportive member of the community. Below are two options to begin the membership process.
Option 1: Please click here to complete the application online.
Option 2: Please click here to download the WPDI Corporate Application. Complete the application and submit via mail it to:
The Western Pennsylvania Diversity Initiative
414 Grant Street, Room 920
Pittsburgh, PA 15219